Hablachento donde compartiras con lectores

miércoles, 15 de abril de 2015

#2023 Diseñar un Logo: Actualización del diseño del logotipo y página web.

David Torres     miércoles, abril 15, 2015     0


Job Type
Logo and Web Design
Task Outline

  • Create a Logo and Web Design
Task Description
I need a logo that will represent my company and also would represent quality. My business name is Blue jays landscaping ( blue jay the bird.) My company message is ," Quality services delivered at the highest level of professionalism. The Logo should have Blue Jay the bird in it. I currently have a website
( www.Bluejayslandscaping.com ) feel free to browse it and use what ever is useful. I don't offer any more these services found under the button Garden center ( Water features and Accessories.)
Logo Text
Blue Jay's Landscaping
Fonts Styles to Use
Sans Serif
Decorative
Script
Deadline
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Target Market(s)
Rancho Cordova, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Citrus Heights New Home owners, New Homes & older Homes, Apartment complexes, Churches, Residential & Commercial properties.

Requirements
Must Have:
- The name of my business is Blue Jay's landscaping, why blue jay, I really like the bird as to me it looks beautiful and that's what I want the name to represent the beauty of a gorgeous professionally manicured lawns and landscapes.
- My favorite color is blue and blue jay has the beauty and the blue color. Create a logo that will represent," the quality of professionalism, that would have Blue jay bird, the beauty, and a professional landscape, that will stand out, that would grab people's attention, and that would be associated with the website.
- I would like to offer online payment option for my clients with pay-pal and apple square.


Nice to Have:
- After servicing their homes, give clients an opportunity to leave a comment or to fill out a quick survey, with the opportunity to share it with their friends and people that the know on social media.

Files
http://i.imgur.com/MfB9b4U.jpg



 Ganador  RINIDEH  $30 Dolares + Bono Cash $20
Observación: El Bonus Cash es para animar la creatividad del Diseñador Grafico ya que el cliente quiere ser complacido con tener un logotipo espectacular.



Segundos lugares:











0 comentarios:

Suscríbete a nuestros proyectos

Proyectos Populares

< - ( Siguenos Facebook ) - >

Conoce amistades en HablaChento!

Conoce amistades de diferentes paises
twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail
© 2015 ProfeGraficos!. Designed by Blogger Theme9.
Proudly Powered by Blogger.