Hablachento donde compartiras con lectores

jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

#2020 Diseñar un Logo: Fotógrafo profesional requiere un diseño de logotipo

David Torres     jueves, abril 09, 2015     0

Job Type
Logo Design
Task Outline

  • Create a Logo Design
Task Description
I am seeking a logo design for my photography business. I am a professional photographer that focuses on family, individual and pet portraiture. I primarily shoot in black and white and feel that less is
 more in the execution of an image/visual. I feel the logo should be able to standalone when promoting my business and, as such, I feel the company name should somehow be incorporated in to the design.
 The logo must be able to translate well on website, business cards 
(square), social media pages, and letterhead/note cards. Currently, my copyright text for my images is Quickpen font.
Logo Text
Les Imagery Photography
Fonts Styles to Use
Other font styles liked:
  • Quickpen
Deadline
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Target Market(s)
Families, Engaged Couples, Pet owners 
Requirements

Nice to Have:
- Would prefer to have my business name incorporated in to the logo design. I've uploaded photo's I've shot so you can see my style.

Files
http://i.imgur.com/2ogJgnA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9C49rSJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/e7p2oFj.jpg

Crazy Art  $30 Dolares + Bono Cash $20
Observación: El Bonus Cash es para animar la creatividad del Diseñador Grafico ya que el cliente quiere ser complacido con tener un logotipo espectacular.











Share:

0 comentarios:

Suscríbete a nuestros proyectos

Proyectos Populares

< - ( Siguenos Facebook ) - >

Conoce amistades en HablaChento!

Conoce amistades de diferentes paises
twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail
© 2015 ProfeGraficos!. Designed by Blogger Theme9.
Proudly Powered by Blogger.